Sunday, July 13, 2008

6.00 pm. is that an odd time.
Dont know wat has happened to me.
dont know wat iam thinking right now.
Am I thinking anything...i wonder
Not normal, is wat i know abt me right now
Fear!!!
Am i scared???
my head is paining....feeling feverish
thoughts are in zig zag motion
Feeling terribly lonely
one reason might be the discussion we had on friday
I could stay alone was my propoganda..
I am thinking if iam wrong
Man..wat is that i want out of this life????
I wanted to go upstairs, and breath fresh air
oneside of me says....may be because i may sleep...why not sleep?
Its not the right time sleep!!
one thing iam doing good now is listening to Enigma
"turn off the light, take a deep breadth, relax"

something is sucking from within, dont know wat it is....but its powerful...its trying to spread its tentacles on me...iam struggling hard to defend..iam partly successful.....
.
.
.
.
this post doesnt have an end now...............

"basic instinct, social life, paradoxes, side by side"
"Open your hearts & push the limits"
push the limits

No comments: