Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am here again....alone on the bay...
Sitting in front of the computer..listening to enigma's "Sleep"...

"I can summarize everything I have learned about Life in three words: IT GOES ON!" (Dr.Leo Buscaglia)

"All that I love loses half its pleasure if you are not there to share it." - Clara Ortega

"A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried, neither would a million tears, I know I've cried."

Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I dont have.

Life doesn't hurt until you have time to yourself to think about how things have changed, who you've lost along the way, and how much of it is your fault.

I'm holding on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, knowing it won't.

Sometimes the memories hurt more than the pain.

There's always that one special person that no matter what they do to you, you just cant let them go.

The truth of the matter is, I still have feelings for you. And no matter how many times I tell myself that I'm better off with out you, a part of me just won't let go.

I know I ve been selfish....Don't hate me. Don't regret me. Don't even forget me.

2 comments:

me said...

Beautiful! I've missed you and your blog so much...

nullity said...

thank you!!! Glad to hear that you liked it...:-)