Wednesday, October 18, 2006

For a change, I am thinking optimistic today

I wonder had I ever appreciated my mind. I don’t want to compare, but I feel its time, my beautiful mind deserves a pat on its shoulders.

As I said earlier, it’s beautiful. For me the definition of beauty is different. I join the group of people who see beauty even in the ugliest things. Word web assists me in providing three definitions for beauty. But I prefer to relate my way of thinking with this definition, “The qualities that give pleasure to the senses”. Where are the senses located? I believe they are related to brain. But then, where exactly the mind is located. Since this is confusing, let me exclude the senses from the mind and analyze my mind as an object which pleasures my senses. Back to work.

My mind is beautiful because, it by default think only good things. It’s a sort of disciplined slave. Sometimes it’s mischievous, but most of the times under control. When I say under control, it means it stays calm. Sometimes its coward and sometimes brave, depending upon the situation. I am into soup, when it plays a wrong role for a situation. Whether it thinks good for me or not, it thinks only good things for the others. It’s like a perfectly trained horse. Changing its direction is very difficult. The absorbency can be rated as average. It hates flattery but melts for appreciation (that’s why iam playing this low). It’s a good team member than a team leader. It doesn’t command the senses. In that way my senses have pleasure in working with my mind.

Last, but not the least, thanks my mind….u r beautiful and u can be proud about that.

No comments: