Monday, February 26, 2007

Iam trying to recollect.....

.
.
.
.

.

The last time when I laughed aloud

The last time I participated in a family function

The last time I went out with my family

The last time I sat next to my father and listened to him

The last time I appreciated my mom for the good food she serves

The last time when I had stopped thinking

The last time I rested with my head on my sister’s lap

The last time I cried with my heart inside-out

The last time I helped a fellow being

The last time I appreciated a person

The last time I expected something from someone

The last time I got scared and stayed in fear

The last time I wished someone good luck

The last time I worked too very hard with enthusiasm

The last time I passed a moment without dreaming

The last time I felt proud of me

The last time I cried upon seeing a movie or reading a book

The last time I did not feel lonely

The last time I felt I am really useful to the world

The last time I thanked GOD

The last time I loved my life

No comments: