Saturday, February 24, 2007

Most of the times iam getting twisted in a tangled mass of thoughts. one reason could be due to the fact that iam not able to arrive at a solution. There are always two options i believe, both in opposite directions..the art lies in choosing the one which really suits...kind of "yes" or "no", "true" or "false"..times, during my school days, i would love to answer these questions..but in real life, its different...Choosing one, might lead to good or evil...or it might lead me nowhere….for eg., read in a magazine “one shouldn’t feel that “this is my place”…it leads to stagnation and no further movement possible..one has to be like a flowing river where the water is very clean due to the running it does”…this is one way…I felt the thought is really nice….the other side of it is “why the hell iam trying this very hard to make me settle into my life. Am I not stagnating myself in one place”…..so there are choices….i can wander or I can stay back, build my hut, and get settled….its really hard to choose one….

No comments: