Tuesday, October 16, 2007

i still wonder as to why you came into my life..ive already had enough before your entry...i still remember,me being very cautious..thats because of the lesson ive learnt...i was not in need of you earlier..i was already living a comfortable life without you...i still wonder as to why you came into my life...u know what...iam experiencing sleepless nights, which ive never experienced earlier, never...i cant believe that i was able to sleep only for two hours yesterday..why?..its a battle inside...i dont know who is going to win... this pain is suffocating...the decision to depart was wise and practical...but, facing it is very difficult...iam trying hard to, not to hate you......you are now like a ball in my throat....i do believe in the time machine..i hope the passage of time shall change everything...crossing this phase...iam pulling all my energy to bring something positive out of this phase....Deep from my heart, i wish you all the best for a peaceful life...good luck dear..

No comments: