Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The reflection

The reflection of the face staring back at me,
is a stranger,
one I wished I had never seen;

the eyeslook sad,
filled with sorrow and pain;

puddles of rain,
cheekstear-stained,
looking beyond the black circle's inside the iris's,
I see the picture so clear,
a void of dark shadow's - "love once lived here"
the space is empty,
old memories strolled on the floor like trash,
worthless treasures of the forgotten past - dust covered wishes,
lay in the corners of a once peaceful mind,
though it seemed the wind howls,
as if in pain,
is this my mind ? Inside of my brain?
Iwalk the rooms and halls in search to find a piece of happiness back intime,
- still alive,
but all hope is gone,
this is what you left that was wrong;

inside the mirror
I crawled one last time to look inside of my head
I was once alive "you killed me",
now I am dead -inside the mirror,
inside of my head
I lay down a love that’s gone,
that’s dead -


by Unknown.....

No comments: