Wednesday, July 09, 2014

The god, faith and the life ahead...


She was questioning about her faith...Inspite of continuos prayers, the total belief in god, the confidence in thyself...why there was an attack?...how could I answer that question? thats more or less the same state of my mind as well...so do i still need to believe that supreme power...that is the one that guides, saves, gives and protects...what do i need to do to get into the good books of that supreme power...may be the attack was for someting good?...do i need to take this in that way...I've been taking things in that way only for a long time...i dont know how long this shall continue...why cant the picture be clearer and better...why cant the god shall be transparent...why cant the god do good things to me and my people?...I feel like quitting everything...quit the principles...quit the constant debate in my mind on good and bad things...quit the laws...quit the limits....quit the boundaries...quit the constant fear in me that says god is watching us...quit my prayers...quit this place...quite the corporate bulls__t, quit all the people around....to go to a place where there is peace..just me, she and him....I desperately wish...

No comments: