Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Why me??


Yesterday, while I was returning back from office, I had this thought..When I look at some of my colleagues, I always become jealous. The whole damn world looked happy to me. Why the hell there is plenty of pain & suffering in my damn life??...So coming back to the point, I felt that may be because I do not wish good for me. I am thinking that only pain and suffering are the ones that keeps my life going..Sometimes I've wished people very good things..I feel from my heart when they are in trouble..all that may be because i have already undergone that kind of pain..or more than that...i wanted things to get better for some of my colleagues, who are good people, who are innocent...I always thought they are god's own children..and so prayed to god to improve their life...why am I not praying for me...thats due to my mind build...I believe that there is no need to ask for me. as he knows me and takes care..but yes, i should start wishing good for me....like...dont worry, your sorrows will come to an end, you will earn really well, you will always be protected from unforeseen circumstances, god will be watching your family, you will buy a car and live happily ever after...

No comments: