Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A piece of plastic with light, molded circuit and a small transmitter
runs with 3.7v of electricity
costs less than 4k
this small piece of plastic had dismayed me for the past four days...
it all happened in few seconds
every supressed, bottledup, held back thoughts exploded and ruined my peace of mind
i didnt and my mind doesnt want to settle down
i could feel all sorts of depression
felt alone in a lonely planet
suddenly came to the end of my life
lost hope
i have never in my life respected it this much earlier
i became mad
searching for service centres
searching for hope
searching for connectivity
every service engineer i spoke to looked like god to me


attimes we need this much struggle to realise something which we already knew....thats the way my teacher teaches me lessons....he is a good shepard....but am i a good sheep?

No comments: