Wednesday, August 16, 2006

sometimes i feel
few souls come into our life wihtout being wanted by us (or without our wish)
few souls which we really wanted to have, will never turn on our side
when iam depressed, i have been left alone
my god makes me to heal my wound myself
he knws where iam and when i will cross my limit of thinking
he never provides any shoulder to cry
he never shows a shoulder to incline
he never shows me a person with whom i can share
he always wanted me to heal my wound myself...
huv bad he is
.
.
.
.
.
once iam through with it
i could see a soul which i never wanted to come near me
that soul in trouble
that soul in need of a shoulder
that soul is suffering, that soul is in need of help
he wants me to become the shoulder to that soul

he wants me to heal the wounds of that infected soul
he knows, i will never get infected by touvhing that diseased soul
my god, i know, the more thinking i do, the more i go out of the crowd....
but why r u making me think this much
yesterday i got a fear that iam going to become mad
but why
just show me the light my dear god
its high time you show me the light
do it for me
show me what iam searching for
somtimes i feel very much tired of searching
iam deserted
sometimes i feel lost....like what happened yesterday
please show me what iam searching for
wihtout knowing, i feel its difficult to find
god...r u listening....
when is this process of tempering is going to end
god.....my good god of all little things...
its paining nowadays
i cant bear this pain
i feel like crying
.
.
i know u love me a lot....keep loving me like this and in turn i will love the whole world

No comments: