Friday, January 12, 2007

Hey Lady,

U know what???

Iam getting inspired by you...

the way you work......really inspires me...

most of the times i get damn irritated by the way you talk....the aggressiveness....there are times when i hate u like anything in the world.....u give me nightmares....u r a terror.....u r a devil

But today my mind thought something different after moving on from the feeling of annoyance, discomfort....

I thought something positive.....

If u were not that much aggressive u will not be proactive...

since u r proactive....u see results and not getting contended with the efforts...
inturn i see results...which i believe i would have come to a negative conclusion long time back.....u r challenging.....u r young, but still u r sound.....u challenge the limits....u play the games very clearly....

iam inspired.....and my mind says i should try my level best to cope with ur speed.....

Keep up ur good work my dear lady.........iam getting inspired...

No comments: