Wednesday, July 26, 2006

All of a sudden, blankness. dont feel like working. i dont know why it is happening. if at all we have the liberty to go out if we dont feel like working, it will be very nice. i will fly away. wats there outside..nothing..where am i going to go...no where...thats blankness right, all along we need people around. naam ithuku thana yengarom...dont know..but people around is very important...that too friends..where are my friends. when iam out far away from my friends i can understand the pain undergone by 7. atleast i can see them in a overnight jrny. for her its very difficult.. but why is she not mailing...because iam a bad friend...i dont express anything..she expects a lot of expressions. i know this very well when she was here. and i dont want to change myself. why shoud i? thats me. she was all along trying to change me, but not for me. i dont want anyone to have an influence in my thoughts. the only blunder i did as far as my memory goes is the long talk i had with her one night.. that was clear stupidity i did. all the way long explaining abt me and my thinking. somtimes it happens....but at the time of her departure, i felt like missing a very nice friend.. she gave many good memories for me to remember always....really a very very good friend of mine....and iam missing her terribly......thats lost...my ego is preventing me to initiate a mail conversation...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing I wish I could go somwhere.

nullity said...

me too..but circumstances will not allow..:-)