Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What a great day today…after a long time I am greeted with this kind of a day. Woke up in the morning. Bathed thatha. Thatha had a small request. Avaruku nagam vetti vidanumam. Koncham irritation vantahthu. But somehow managed to think doing it. When I was doing it, I could see great relief in thatha’s face. After a long time his nail is getting trimmed. Ennakum ullay oru periya satisfaction. Ithu mathiri etthanai old people irrupargal. They are damn in need of caring. Nammil ethanai peruku athai saiya vendum endru thondrum. After doing it, I got a great satisfaction in myself. Uthavi yaruku rumba thevaiyo avargaluku seiyumpothu manusku periya nimmathi kedaikirathu. Otherwise our helping tendency is shown only to the people whom we like the most or from whom we will gain some benefit. Then I took him and made him lie on his bed. Washed his clothes. Started to office. When I came outside the climate was really nice. After a long time iam seeing this climate outside. May be because iam happy. Took my vehicle and when I was riding it, I could feel the cold breeze. Koncham thooram ponavudan, I could see green land on both side. Small children were riding their cycle and going to school. They were going in groups and I could see them chatting and riding their cycle very slowly. Kannuku ettiya thooram varai green land. Farway I could see people working in the land. After some miles there were sugarcane farm on both the side of the road. The smell of the fresh sweet sugarcane could be felt in the breeze. Believe me, its not my imagination. School thandi pogumpothu, the road was lonely. There were people working on the side of the road. I have something to say abt these people. They are like caravans. Their duty is to dig the side of the road for laying telephone cables. All the family members work there. They build their tents near their work place. Even the childrens are working. I pity for those children. They move in groups. If we interview them, we may get the history of the places they have visited. All this for money. Just for food. Moonu velai sappatuk kaga evalavu kashtapadugirargal. But do we? Innum koncha thooram poonain. Huv beautiful is nature. I thanked god for presenting this wonderful day for me. I thanked him loudly. I literally shouted from by stomach. “Oh God….thank you so much”…That’s the freedom I have in the village. Can I ever imagine shouting like this in the city. Do we dare to do it? But atleast one in a while we will have to shout. That’s another way of reducing stress I believe. On my side a train was going….suddenly I shouted at the train that iam going to race with it. I am going to win the race. But the train was moving so very fast that it disappeared in few mins. There is some water going in the river. This water is very pure and it had already removed all the waste water. Its very nice to see water in the river. Oru kutti paiyan yanai mel savari saithan. He was standing down. Elephant was moving to and fro. I could see both the fear and happiness in the kutty’s face. And now have to work. There also I had a surprise today. My boss-1 is on leave today also. That’s great news to hear. But the sad news is that the internet is not working….thats Okay.

My dreams inspires me to live.

No comments: