Monday, July 31, 2006

Have you ever seen the heaven??......I saw it yesterday...After finishing the scheduled tasks,

  1. Painting – thanks to AK for bringing out the great artist in me. She was the person who was continuously asking me to paint. Yesterday at last I decided to paint. It was a very nice and relaxing experience. After painting the cot with Smoke grey paint,
  2. Bathed my vehicle. After applying the shining liquid, I could see the vehicle really shining.

As usual, the wind blow was very heavy. Was in a dilemma, if or not to go to V. But decided and started at around 2.00pm. The Sunday was a real “Sun”day. But since there was wind blowing, I couldn’t felt the heat. While entering V, I could feel the cold breeze. I wonder huv all of a sudden, the climate could change. Sun trying to hide itself behind the clouds. Had a very nice time there with V. We went to the farm. While he was supervising the people who were ploughing the field, we sat near the banana farm and chatted there for almost half an hour. Then we went to cauvery. Had a nice bath. Chatted there for ½ an hour. Spent 1/2 hour in thennai thopu. Came home. Had tiffen and a very nice coffee. Was watching a movie in the sun TV. The movie was ok. But we had enough other things to talk. Around 6 started from there. The evening sun was nice to watch. So I was in heaven for more than three hours. Clean road, me alone in my vehicle, surrounded by nature, only the evening sun and me, even he was trying to hide himself behind the clouds…So i am in heaven…What else I need in life….So this is what the great paramathma wanted me to experience. Thank u so much my dear god….

No comments: