Tuesday, July 18, 2006

No where to go and nothing to do.....kind of a loneliness comes into my mind whwnever evening comes.....I feel i have no where to go...want to be alone but wanted to be in a crowd....may look like like confusing, but thats my state of mind. today, about to leave office, should have to go home, feel like to have a smoke, but after that i will have to go home, i dont know, but i dont feel that very comfortable. its not that the people at home r bad, they are very good, but i cant attach myself with the home.my home is somewhere far away, thats my own home, where i feel being at home. for that fact sometimes i feel iam not attached to anything. feel like an orphan. may be i feel pity for myself, but thats the fact.....iam alone and i feel lonely....this is the state which i anticipated before taking a decision. this is the state for which i have been eagerly waiting,,,,,but reality hurts..feel like going home....to my home...i dont have very strong relationships out there,, but the feeling is different.......waiting for saturday to come.. that day i will pack up my clothes go to my home...but mmmmm.....i will have return back in a days time...anyway let us face it on that day....

No comments: