Monday, July 24, 2006

Iam back to office. not much work today. so was reading the blog of my favorite author. its like seeing myself in a mirror. so far i was thinking that iam the only person with these kind crap thinkig. after seeing her writings i felt i will not be the only person who will become mad. there will be some more mad people around. oflate i think why iam thinking. when did i start thinking in this way. iam sure that iam out of the crowd and i dont want to be in teh crowd. my thinking might not bring interest to anyone. people will try to stay out from me. iam alone, i dont want to be alone and sometimes i like being alone. not sure about the thing which i really want in life.all that remains by the end of the day is confusion. sometimes i think it in this way. well my family is not a wealthy family. all the souls depend on me. is it fair for me to wander my thoughts like this inspite of these commitments. when i think abt it, for sometime i could control them..but then after sometime it goes in its own direction. its the same way with my so called friends. S doesnt want to listen to any of my crap. he likes the attitude of R more than me... so coming back to the point....P likes me, but again he is not too very interested in my crap...Pa , Z were the people listened to it and believe me...i was the guruji for Pa...tried reaching her yester...but she had changed her mobile..so can get her number as soon as she speaks to me some other day...

No comments: