Saturday, July 29, 2006

No home this week....feeling very much irritated..kind of an itch in my mind...trying hard to come out of it...eventhough i have a list of tasks for tommorrow, crossing this saturday to sunday is bit difficult....i am feeling like a child going to school in the morning.. may be after sometime i will become alright..upon realising that nothing much i can do to change this situation....am i a child...dont know...but always wanted to be...i hate this life of mine for a single reason..always missing something.....i have seen it...i always miss something...may be i expect something which is not in my reach...or nothing sticks with me...but why??.....sometimes i feel thats the way my life is designed....i had everything...i was not having something....in the process of searching that something....i have lost everything.....ohhh....comeon yar....thats not the way u should be now...as gita says....the past, present and future happens to be good always...all that is designed by paramathma....loneliness....what is the paramathma is going to do for my loneliness.....yes ofcourse...he wants me to be alone for a reason...if the reason is visible...then my search will no longer be interesting....there is a light at the end of the tunnel.....may be its farway or very nearby...till i reach the light i have no other option except to live with the darkness....as i continue my journey in the darkness.....every other human being in the world can have a nice weekend...especially P,S, MU.....u know iam missing u guys terriblyy..........

No comments: