Friday, July 21, 2006

today...its one of the rough day for me..its not the work...but the behaviour of the poeple around is making me think "oh god...let this day shall end asap"...i really dont understand why people are so very concerned abt others..not in the positive way but totally on the negative way...i feel its basically what we call as indian mentality..if u cant grow..atleast try to pull the legs of other guys who are trying to grow..so that all can remind in the same level...i get a feeling to not to care abt others feelings...because oflate this is the lesson i have learned from my past three years experiences. i have giving importance to the emotions of the people who usually hurt. please the people who feel that they are superior than me..not to hurt the feelings of the people who bossed me. respected the people for their position who inturn treated me like a street dog....so i dont want to repeat the same thing here...i dont want to create any personal fiendship here..so that i will have the liberty to hurt the poeple who hurt my feelings..iam not bound by anything.. i have the freedome to exhibit my emotions...i dont want to take anymore.... i am going to fire....may be thats not the smart way to survive...but its one life. let me blast ... whatever may the consequences......let us put a full stop... cant bear more than this...

No comments: