Thursday, July 27, 2006

Its evening now…its time to get relieved from my work prison…I will have to proceed to my Home prison. Thought of eating Pani puri todaty. If at all I see the person who had invented pani puri, I would thank him a million times. What a great stuff it is. Very spicy. I like it very much. Finished it and started to home. After two days leave, the wind has started blowing. Its very forceful…at times I feel very difficult to control my vehicle..reached home…while I was parking my vehicle near the maatu kottai, the kannukuti was moraichifying me….all the other kannukuties are good except this one. It is very playful…and whenever I try to take my vehicle, it plays with me..when I was entering the house, AK wanted me to go to UPPI to bring the flower for Pooja. So went to UPPI (it’s a small village 2 kms from here). Played with the kids for sometime. While I was returning, I could see the amman temple farawsy. Surrounded by coconut trees, with the light of few tubes, it looked wonderful. There are many temples which look really beautiful. Will have to write about them later. It was really dark outside. I could hear only the sound of my vehicle engine. Came back home. AK asked me to fill all the kudams with water. Did that. Had dinner. She was busy doing her work. Actually she is involved in cleaning the house for the past one week. S was wathching a movie in Star movies. CRIMPSON TIDE is the name of the movie. I watched the movie for sometime. M is not in station. If he would have been here, our late evenings will be spent in conversations/debates. As always, he wins in all the debates. The movie was very nice. I could understand nothing except few things. “If you want to become the boss, don’t try to kiss anyone’s ass”, “In the war between two nations, the enemy for a country is the war itself”. Not able to watch it fully. Will go to sleep early.

No comments: