Monday, July 17, 2006

Why this blog......wanted to visualise my thoughts.....Why here.....i dont know, this seems to be a comfortable space to pour my feelings.....why now.....may be "now" is the word before the words "its too late"....am i special.....iam not special...i dont do anything special....my thoughts are very ordinary....but still i think a lot...a lottt.....i keep thinking abt something....iam dumping my brain with thoughts..... oflate realised that i should record them somewhere.....friends are very few and they not near me...i all alone....my thoughts will not be useful for anyone....for that fact they are neither usefule for me......but something is there........may be someday i may see that........why cipher...nullity...i believe that life is a big zero...basically its blank....we construct our own intersts on it...the cause of all our sufferings is that construction....being in blankness will help in seeing your soul..but thats not that very easy..trying to do that....lets see

No comments: